We have had a fantastic holiday at Village CP. There are so many great things that we enjoyed but to highlight a few:
- the villa was so comfortable from the temperature, the beds, the kitchen and the bathrooms. Everything is of the highest quality and easy to use.
- the views are relaxing and quiet. Beautiful back drop to photos and memories.
- we were worried it might be too hot in August but it was just right. We could go out anytime of the day with no problems.
- the pool is very big and once you get used to the slippery bottom everyone says how great it is compared to normal chlorine pools. The children enjoyed the frogs and wildlife too that comes with a natural pool.
- lots to do in the area. We did day trips to Barcelona, Girona and various beaches.
- We were also concerned about mosquitos but there were not many at all. (a few wasps but they minded their own business as lots of beautiful flowers to keep them busy. Nobody got stung)
- owners and his team that care for the villa were all kind and helpful. Excellent communication made us feel safe and comfortable in this unique villa.