These are some common questions about the villa. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have other questions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel +34 93 368 3399 (Barcelona, Spain)
Do you have Wi-Fi?
Yes, Villa CP has free wi-fi in the entire house. There are also ethernet sockets in every room. We will give you the password when you check in.
How many people/bedrooms?
Villa CP can take maximum 10 guests. The main house comfortably sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms and the annex sleeps 2 more. (Plus we have 1 crib for an infant)
- Master suite with large emperor-size double bed by Cocomat, en suite bathroom including double shower, large bath, wc, bidet, double basin. Direct access to the garden and to a private outside hot/cold shower area overlooking the forest.
- Bedroom 2, double queen bed, shared bathroom (shower, wc, double basin). Direct access to the garden.
- Bedroom 3, double queen bed, shared bathroom (shower, wc, double basin). Direct access to the garden.
- Bedroom 4, 2 single beds, can make a double. This bedroom is upstairs, has its own bathroom (wc, shower, basin). Both the bedroom and bathroom are wheelchair accessible. Direct access to the garden.
- Bedroom 5 in the annex, double queen bed, bathroom (wc, shower, basin).
- All bedrooms have built-in cupboards, quality mattresses, White Company bed linen.
Is there a security deposit?
Yes. We require a Damage Deposit of 2000 Euros. We return this to you after a quick check that everything has been left in good condition.
How do I get driving directions to the villa?
We will send you detailed driving directions when you make your booking. The house is in a secluded location and our guests value their privacy, so we don’t publish the exact address on the web.
There’s a little old church nearby and that will show up in your GPS, too. You will need a car, which you can also rent at nearby airports (Girona, Barcelona, Perpignan).
- Barcelona airport 90 mins
- Girona airport 20 mins
- Girona AVE high speed train, 30 mins
How do I get the keys to the villa?
We will meet you at the villa, show you around, give you the keys and answer any other questions. There’s a buzzer for you to enter by car through the main gate.
What time and day can I arrive/leave?
Our rentals are normally for 7 days, Saturday to Saturday. Arrival at 17:00 (5pm) and departure at 10:00 (10am). It’s a big house and garden; we need time to clean and prepare the house for the next guests. If you need a different checkin or checkout time, we can try to be flexible if you let us know at the time of booking.
Whom do I contact if I have a problem?
You can call or send a message to Monica, she’s local to the area and just a few minutes down the road. For any issues during your stay please call her. For any questions about your booking, please contact Co and Guy, the managers of the property.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Up to 12 weeks before arrival, 100% refund.
- 6-12 weeks before arrival, 50% refund.
- Less than 6 weeks before arrival, we will only refund the Damage Deposit.
Many travel insurance policies include cancellation insurance and we recommend that you take insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at Villa CP.
Are children welcome?
Of course! Villa CP is a great vacation home for a family holiday. The house has its own large and private swimming pool, a large trampoline, table tennis table, professional grade “baby football” table, jeu de boules area, board games, a DVD library and a huge garden to play in. It’s also close to great beaches, water parks, snorkel and sailing schools, tennis and padel courts, cycling routes, forest walks, plenty of hammocks to sling in a tree … we have 4 mountain bikes that you can use to discover the forest tracks all around the house, too. You can fish in local rivers and lakes or you can rent a boat and do some sea fishing.
It’s an ideal place for kids of all ages. The private pool is a natural pool (the water comes from a natural well and is cleaned and filtered by plants and reeds in a sand bed, no salt or chlorine). Which means that your kids will also enjoy trying to spot the occasional frog sunbathing on a water lily in the plant zone. Of course, children should always be supervised around the pool. Babies are also welcome at Villa CP. We have a crib and high chair for your convenience at no extra cost.
What about barbecues?
There is a shaded barbecue area by the pool for outdoor dining. There are important safety rules about lighting fires in forest areas. A forest fire in this region would be devastating.
- Keep the garden hose connected and ready
- Please use barbecue coals (not firewood)
- NEVER leave a fire unattended
Are there any extra fees?
No. It’s all shown clearly on your booking form. There are no extras to pay unless you order extras.
Can I smoke at Villa CP?
Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house or next to the house. OK, smoking is permitted by the barbecue but that’s it. Please dispose of your cigarette butts properly in an ash tray, and never throw away a recently smoked butt – fire is a serious hazard in any forest area.
How and when do I pay?
- To secure your dates, we request 50% of the total rent.
- The remaining 50% is payable 12 weeks before the check-in date.
- If you book less than 12 weeks before arrival, the total rent must be paid.
The Damage Deposit payment of €2000 in cleared funds is required one week prior to the start of your stay. The Damage Deposit will be refunded to you in full within 14 days of your departure if the Property is left in a satisfactory condition and all invoices have been paid.