Ranked No.1 in Spain, the PGA Catalunya Resort is only 20 minutes from Villa CP.
And there are 20+ more golf courses within easy reach all over Catalonia.
Luxury golf and gastronomy holidays at Villa CP: tailor made for your preferences
Anyone with a handicap can play at most courses. You just pay the green fee. You can rent trollies, buggies, etc at most courses. It’s best to bring your own clubs, obviously, but most courses can provide a set for you if required. Just tell them your needs in advance.
Green fees are much lower during the week and sometimes also lower in the afternoon because mornings are more popular.
It’s a good idea to bring something that shows your handicap and if you are associated with a club or federation in your country there are sometimes discounts, so remember to bring your credentials.
A low mid-week price for exclusive rental of the villa, combined with luxury Golf & Gastronomy.
We recommend: mid-week golf breaks, because that’s the best time to play: the fees are lower and the courses are less busy. We also don’t recommend 18 holes in the blazing summer sunshine unless you’re used to it!
- First class golf courses
- You get lower green fees by avoiding the weekends
- Followed by a fantastic lunch with your friends
- Self-drive or chauffeur with luxury van
- Optional airport collection service
We visit and play all courses that we propose to our guests, every year. Our favourites include, among others:
- PGA Golf Catalunya. Ranked No. 1 in Spain, the club has two 18-hole courses: the Stadium Course and the Tour Course. The fairways and greens are immaculately maintained. Gastronomy tips here. Drive time: 20 mins from Villa CP.
- Golf Costa Brava. A very beautiful and varied 18-hole golf course. A technical first 9 holes surrounded by pines and cork oaks, then a more relaxed second nine, with wide and flat fairways. Where to eat. Drive time: 30 mins from Villa CP.
- Golf Girona. A slightly less challenging course, perhaps, although the ups and downs of the undulating course through cork oak forest are strenuous. You will enjoy spectacular views of small valleys and hills overlooking the mountains of Les Gavarres. No roads, no electric cables or apartment blocks. Restaurant suggestions.- Drive time: 30 mins from Villa CP.
- Golf d’Aro. A few minutes inland from the beaches of the Costa Brava, at 300m altitude you can see the sea from everywhere around this stunning and perfectly cared for 18-hole Golf course. Restaurant suggestions. Drive time: 35 mins from Villa CP.